Sunday 9 December 2018

end of year of reflection

Hi it’s Luke from Rm 23. 2018 was a good year and I have only been here for 1 year so here a some highlights about my year.

Some of my best bits of the year was swimming, buddy class, camp. They were definitely the best things about my year of 2018. Camp I only went for one day but it was really fun. Swimming was super fun I loved doing whirlpools it was fun. Buddy class was good because we did a lot of different things like games and singing songs and all that.

There was a lot that was challenging like art, algebra, reading and filming. They were all hard to do and very challenging to complete and finish filming was fun but very challenging.

I had a really good friendship with a lot of my friends we did a lot of playing on the playground and playing games.

I feel really nervous about next year because I don’t know what class I will be in and who I will be with and also what is to come and everything challenging like that stuff and I will be year 6 so I will be a leader of the school.

I don’t really have many goals for next year but I really want to give next year my best and give everything 100%
And do my best to finish everything that I can.

I would say to the next people in Rm 23 to try your best and don’t give up in anything that you do and do your best.

Good bye everyone and I will see you in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.