Thursday 8 August 2019

Sir Edmund Hillary questions!

This is my Sir Edmund Hillary flip grid but it is not done so if you can comment a question that would be very helpful, Thanks
1. How did you feel when you when you made it to the top (accomplished and proud)
2. how long did it take to climb mount Everest (7 weeks)
3. how did you get up to take the challenge to climb the mountain (I was in a British expedition so I decided to climb Everest)
4. What other things were you proud of (I am very proud of building a school that was my 2nd most proud moment)
5. what did you leave behind on the mountain (I left a mountain climber pickaxed that had the union jack flag on it)
6. When and where were you born( I was born in 1919 July 20th in Auckland)
7.Who else did you climb the mountain with ( I climbed with Tenzing Norgay)
8.  Would you climb the mountain by yourself (There is no way I would have climbed it by my self Tenzing norgay really helped me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.